Thursday, August 09, 2007

Lightning Bolt? No Accident!

With Progressed Venus conjunct my natal Sun, a common love/marriage transit, I have known that I, during this time, meet a very special man who "fits" and who I "fit". This happens for all of us who have this progression.

As many of you who know me personally realize, I am a passionate person but I respond with calmness, coolness and moderation in the face of dramatic events.

This was my response today when The Dane walked into the room and plopped down in a chair. I had to give a presentation to other students about the international students organization I chair/coordinate (Aries Moon 9th house) and he came to listen, as a mentor/tutor to new students.

I am sure that he did not see it but when he plopped into that chair, hair wild and curly, skin red and brown with sun, sweating and out of breath, a bolt of lightning shot from that chair across the room to where I was sitting on the desk. "Damn, such a cute guy" I said to myself. But there was more than a recognition of cuteness.

Something is afoot. I will know this man the rest of my life. And I think he will be quite special to me. A partner? Me, the Independent Eccentric Virgo Woman get partnered at this point? I think he is younger than me (pre-Saturn Return?) and I am not so sure about equal maturity levels, compatible goals in life etc with what I assume is an age difference. Why get involved with a younger man, and especially if he is pre-Saturn Return, as I suspect? That will be a trial and tribulation not only fo rhim, but for me unless I am constantly detaching. At most the age difference is older sister to younger brother, but it is the Saturn Reutrn issue that scares me. Those of us who have already had our Saturn Return know what a challenge that time of life is, beginning from the entire year before it at age 27/27.5 until the actual Return date. Anyone willing to go through it again? Ick!!!

Anyway...significant Transits and Progressions for me on this day? Progressed Venus conjunct N Sun, Tr Venus conjunct N Sun, Tr Moon conjunct N Juno, Tr North Node 7th house, Tr Pluto conjunct N. Vertex 5th house.

Hmmmm, this looks like this meeting between me and The Dane is no accident!

I will keep you abreast of what happens with him, whatever it may be.

No comments: