Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Virgo and Aquarius: A Relationship of the Mind

It has been a significant time for me as of late.

First, Saturn in Virgo has been socking it to my Sun in Virgo.

Second, I told The Dane clearly and plainly of my interest in him and he did not run.

And finally, I have learned that I was right. The Dane is an Aquarius.

In fact among his placements, he has Sun and Venus in Aquarius, a Moon in Gemini, and Saturn in Libra.

I was doubly right -- he is coming up on his first Saturn Return in late 2009. His 1st and 7th houses are large, encompassing 63 degrees and three signs. His self vs The Other is where most of his focus is in life. If I have calculated his chart corrrectly, Saturn is already transiting his 7th house and his Saturn Return will occur in this house of marriage, partners, and open enemies. Oh this is going to be a challenging relationship, journeying with him to and, maybe through, his Saturn Return. Already, I can see the changes: the tiredness, the increasing depression, the significance of a relationship in his life right now, and really, always.

My Leo Ascendant and Virgo Sun are in his 7th, and my Pluto is in his 7th cusping his 8th house by seconds and my Mercury in Virgo occupies his 8th. Whatever the relationship it is destined to be an intense one. So far we have had some rather long conversations, with me doing most of the talking. We talk ALOT and seem to agree on amny subjects and enjoy sharing perspectives.

Right now we are also dealing with an intense situation with involving third parties outside the relationship, including his Sun in Virgo (10 degrees) male friend who is very critical, insecure and cowardly mutual acquaintance. This one is going to be trouble I can tell as we live in a land where culturally the men are generally quite passive with women and can tend to listen to their male friends more communicate with the woman to whom they are relating. The Dane's Virgo friend is soon to experience his Saturn Return and is living with a Sun in Virgo woman he complains about at times. I have heard him comment at various times about not being able to quietly have a hangover because he lives with her. I have lsuspected they will marry before the end of 2009 or break up rater hard. This very critical Virgo tells The Dane to stay focused on his graduate studies (they are writing a master's thesis together) and not get involved in a relationship (which would mean, do not get involved with me). In our conversation last night, I laughingly commented that to The Dane that he is already married to this guy, that he has a wife.

Because I am older than a child, my natal Mercury Rx in Virgo is now direct as a progression. Otherwise I might find it very inhibiting to talk to The Dane. However I am talking up a storm when I am with him -- sometimes amazing myself at the amount of material I have to share in a given conversation. In some sense this is surprising and I am waiting for the challenge one day as his natal Saturn in Libra Rx is in my 3rd house of communication and specifically, opposite my Aries Moon. What effect will he have on my communication with others? My communication with people of foreign cultures (opposing my 9th house). My writing? My conversations with him? Legal issues? I see possible spicy or tense conversations on the horizon.

For now, The Dane keeps me mentally and verbally on my toes. Hmmm, I could get to like this one.

No comments: