Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Love, Delusions and Confessions

German Girl confessed today.

She is the German exchange student I talked about earlier. She was born and raised rather poor in what was East Berlin. She is studying Communication for a semester here at the university.

She confessed with a whisper that she has "feelings of love" for The Dane...who she says also has the same feelings of love for her. She says she knows this because while we were on the trip to Bornholm he helped her (and everyone else) while we were climbing some steep rocks during a hike. The Dane went up first and helped people up, as I stood in the back making sure everyone did get up the hill. She also tells me he gave her special looks. German Girl then told me I am sworn to secrecy and must not tell The Dane about her "feelings of love". But if he also has "feelings of love" for her, why must I keep the secret? Hmmm.

Of course I said nothing to her about my thoughts towards The Dane.

She has a boyfriend at a prestigious British university studying to be a lawyer, who is rather unhappy with her demands on his time and her demands for their relationship to be solidified into marriage (and soon, children). She is unhappy with the lack of attention she gets from him. She said is hoping to get something going with The Dane, so then she can break it off with her boyfriend and have another relationship to go to; she will "show" her boyfriend she can get someone else.

Someone recently told me there are 2 million more women than men in Germany. I think I am getting the picture. She is on a hubby hunt.

German Girl has a Sun and Mercury in Leo, Ascendant in Virgo, Pisces Moon, Venus in Cancer, and like The Dane, she has a Saturn in Libra. She is a 1.5 years younger than him.

She is a soft-spoken person , very librarian-like, can be very pleasant in tone when in conversation. The Sun in Leo expains the magenta-red hair. I noticed she is very secretive, very emotionally sensitive (Pisces Moon, Venus in Cancer), quite depressed (views life as quite bad), and possessive. Her tongue is biting and arrogant. She blurts out rude statements at people sometimes and does not seem to notice she is so harsh. Maybe that is a German thing? Or just a personality thing? Who knows.

This confession of hers feels like a dirty secret and a bit disturbing.

No comments: