Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ask Barrett - November 24, 2007

Ask Barrett


Dear Barrett,

I have a physcal condition that I have had surgery for twice. I am trying to avoid athird surgery by taking care of the probelm with alternative medicine. I have also dramatically changed my daily diet so that I eat healthier. I should also be adding exercise to that but do not always find I am faithful to it. Anyway, I have wondered if I should continue on this path or have a third surgery, which could possibly take care of the problem but have serious physical consequences. What do I need to know in order to make a decision?

Caroline M.


*****************************

Dear Caroline,

It sounds like you have a plan! Get that exercise program going! No matter where you are in life, exercise is always good.

The first card I get is The High Priestess. She is the queen of meditation and a call for you to connect yourself to whatever deity or spiritual source you have in your life. It is time to look inward and listen to the knowledge within yourself. This is not a time to analyze, but to listen to what you already know within yourself. Your intuition on this matter of your physical condition is sharp. It is not a question of what you THINK; rather it is about what you FEEL. You already know the answer and have for some time.

The second card is the 4 of Cups. Once you do what is mentioned above in The High Priestess, you will feel the mixed emotions, the mental tug-of-war, go away from you. Some new and exciting options will apear before you. You will find any new solutions and opportunities you need. Things you did not know will become known to you - so there is some knowledge to be gained. I also see a new person entering your life around this issue.

The third and final card is the 6 of Cups. This situation appears to have a happy outcome The meditation, knowledge gained, opportunities and the new person, will all come together in some way to bring you success with this physical issue. There will be harmony and balance, whatever you decide to do (have a third surgery or continue with your alternative medicine, diet and exercise program).

Blessings!



No comments: